We aim to build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with each of our candidates, whether they be permanent, temporary or contract.
Outcome Results sets out to provide all candidates with the best experience possible.
We know that the quality of service we provide is important to you, and we aim to treat you with the respect and professionalism that will enable you to recommend Outcome Results to employers, friends and colleagues.
Our Commitment to you:
- Candidates will be treated with the professionalism they deserve.
- We will seek to understand your aspirations and goals and work with you on your career plan.
- Your permission will be sought and a role discussed with you before we submit your details to any employer.
- We will furnish you with as much information as we can to give you the clearest picture of whether a job is right for you and you for it.
- Updates on progress of any application will be given on a regular basis.
- We will maintain a clear, open and honest communication with you.
- Feedback will be given wherever possible and constructive advice offered where appropriate.
- We will respond to phone calls and messages within 1-2 working days wherever possible.
- We will answer any payroll queries in a timely manner and resolve any issues as quickly as we can.
- We adhere to the Privacy Act and will keep your information safe and confidential at all times.
- We will not mis-represent you in any way.
- We will actively look for work on your behalf.
Legislation & Compliance
- All legislation will be adhered to – we will check all claimed qualifications, memberships and references. Residency status will be verified. Criminal history, working with children checks and other required checks will be carried out.
- Candidates will be selected and submitted to employers on merit, in line with their suitability for the role.
Your commitment to us:
- The information you give us will be true and factual at all times
- You will turn up to interviews or placements on time or let us know in advance if you cannot make it
- You will give us open and honest feedback on both our service and the interview experience with a Client
- You will discuss any issues with our service with us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to find a resolution
- If you have issues at work, you will let us know so that we can look to assist or find you a more suitable placement.